System Implementation, ProfessionalJob ID R-10079889 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Barreal de Heredia Country Costa Rica
Performs validation of integrated services and client configurations.
Reports To: Osvaldo Martinez locally and to Neil Prater in the United States.
Direct Reports: NA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with various teams on forming integration, development and implementations requirements
- Assist with the development of and understands the success criteria for the integration of the various features that needs to be available for the product.
- Assist with the development of and understands the success criteria for client consumption of the product
- Assist in the creation of the plan/timeline to test code integration and product configuration required for each client
- Test real-time and batch code integrated with other core banking systems. Regression test integration code to ensure functionality, stability and performance.
- Drive client testing of code/implementation configurations, acceptance of the solution, production readiness and go-live activities with the client as well as internal Fiserv teams.
- Create the turnover documentation to enable Implementations and Client Technical Support to manage the integration post go-live.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Job Related Experience:
Conversationally fluent in English, able to read and write. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience with Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio 2015 (or later) and Microsoft SQL Server (understanding database/table structures, writing queries, creating SQL scripts) is required. Client/server and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database and exposure to both on-line and batch-based systems are also required.
180 day accomplishments
See information above.
General office environment. High-energy and dynamic teams. No special physical requirement.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.