System Implementation, ProfessionalJob ID R-10079884 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Barreal de Heredia Country Costa Rica
Gathers the integration requirements and develops the necessary code to connect Fiserv’s BillMatrix Next to various core banking products. Tests the functionality, stability and performance of the code and assists with promotion of the code through various environments.
Reports To: Osvaldo Martinez locally and to Neil Prater in the United States.
Direct Reports: NA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with various Product Management and Development teams on forming integration and development requirements
- Develops and understands the success criteria for the integration of the various features that needs to be available for the product.
- Assist in the creation of the plan/timeline to develop and test the code required for the integration
- Develop the necessary real-time and batch code to integrate with other core banking systems. Regression tests the code to ensure functionality, stability and performance. Work with other development teams to promote code through various environments.
- Develop SQL database tables to support the integration
- Participate in client testing of code, acceptance of the solution, production readiness and go-live activities with the client as well as internal Fiserv teams.
- Create the turnover documentation to enable Implementations and Client Technical Support to manage the integration post go-live.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Job Related Experience:
Conversationally fluent in English, able to read and write. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience with Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio 2015 (or later) and Microsoft SQL Server (understanding database/table structures, writing queries, creating SQL scripts) is required. Client/server and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database and exposure to both on-line and batch-based systems are preferred. Familiarity with web applications and web services desired.
180 day accomplishments
See information above.
General office environment. High-energy and dynamic teams. No special physical requirement.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.