System Implementation, AnalystJob ID R-10079886 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Barreal de Heredia Country Costa Rica
Bridges business systems requirements from the end user (client) to functional implementation of technical solutions. Client facing role that interacts with the client, Account Management, and Technology. Ability to understand the client needs and guides those configuring the solution for the client. Is responsible for internal and external validation of the client's solution.
Reports To: Osvaldo Martinez locally and to Neil Prater in the United States.
Direct Reports: NA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review initial business and system requirements for implementation.
- Gather and communicate comprehensive business and system requirements
- Develop the implementation plan and coordinate tasks/dates with the team
- Communicate with Fiserv clients on the plan. Hold weekly meetings to discuss status, risk, questions, etc.
- Coordinate the build, client testing, acceptance of the solution, production readiness and go-live activities with the client as well as internal Fiserv teams.
- Create the turnover documentation to enable Client Technical Support to manage the client post go-live.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Job Related Experience:
Minimum three years of experience in business systems analysis and/or project management.
Conversationally fluent in English, able to read and write.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Familiarity with Web Applications desired.
Client/server and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, how database systems operate and exposure to both on-line and batch based systems.
180 day accomplishments
See information above.
General office environment. High-energy and dynamic teams. No special physical requirement.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.