Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.
This Director, HRis a key leadership role supporting the Global Services organization within Fiserv. This role will work as part of 10+ person HR business partner team, and provide primary support to multiple Senior Leadership Team members.
At the highest level, this role provides leadership and support for the associate and leader life cycle and drives organizational effectiveness. Key areas of responsibility include strategic talent planning, talent development, talent selection, compensation planning, coaching, employee relations, associate engagement, and organizational design. This role participates in HR initiatives, is also responsible for assessing the effectiveness of HR practices and taking actions to create impact and improve outcomes.
This role requires a results-oriented and courageous business partner who relates well with associates and leaders at all levels of the organization, striking the balance between business leader and employee advocate. Critical to successis the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the business, and shape an agenda that improves effectiveness of the organization model and talent strategy.
- Engage. Understand the business context and priorities. Ask questions and develop informed points of view. Deliver on the tactical support and also identify ways to deliver incremental value to the business.
- Connect.Establish trust and credibility with the HR team and assigned client group through effective communication, collaboration, and consistently meeting commitments.
- Champion. Represent Global Services and regional points of view in the development of enterprise HR priorities, and effectively advocate for, and implement, enterprise HR priorities within Global Services.
- Adjust. Fiserv is a complex and fast-paced environment and one that is constantly evolving. This role can be ambiguous, and requires a leader who can think critically and be agile to change course to achieve objectives. Leading through change is key.
- Solution. Approach your work with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset. Understand root cause, and leverage data to build a business case for change. Apply an end-to-end view when developing and implementing a solution.
- Partner. Effectively navigate within a globally matrixed HR team, and execute in alignment with the global HR delivery model consisting of HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence (COE), and shared services.
- Influence. Demonstrate the ability to gain support on a common agenda across a variety of stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive human resources business partner experience is required.
- Undergraduate degree is required. MBA is preferred.
- Breadth of experience across corporate HR, field HR, and HR COE roles is preferred.
- Experience working in a global company and cross cultural awareness is preferred
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More