Data Analyst - Business Specialist (SSIS and SSRS)
What does a great Data Analyst do?
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in projects which require data analysis, efficient metrics reporting on excel, querying out data from different source systems based on SQL/Oracle and building dashboards
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Engineering graduate from any of the following disciplines: IT / Computer Science / Mathematics
- 5-6 years of relevant data analytics experience
- Efficient metrics reporting and solution development using visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Report automation using VBA
- Querying out results from databases using SQL
- Work across different data sources and engineer data models to build reporting solutions
- Business insight reporting, summarize and present findings to industry susceptibility rates, benchmarking etc.
- Works with users to define business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles/mines data from a variety sources
- Responds to requests for specific, customized reports
- Independently handle and create strategic dashboards and transforming raw data into analytics.
- Create & make presentations to explain problems, approach, and solution and progress report to clients
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies
- Work closely with other teams to facilitate the success of company projects and operations
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Preferred skills on sharepoint
Travel required: Might have 20% travel
Who We Are: We are Fiserv Analytics Advisory services. We provide data analytics services starting from automation, reporting and BI to advance analytics services that include building different statistical models for client to support their strategic business functions
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More