You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Position Purpose: The Client Technical Support Rep – Associate, is an entry level position on Fiserv’s Mobiliti Implementations CBA team. As part of Mobiliti ASP Implementations, the Client Technical Support Rep - Associate is part of a highly energetic team that is responsible for producing specific Client Branded Apps (CBA) for Mobiliti Retail and Business mobile apps. The Mobile App Specialist builds, tests, deploys and maintains phone and tablet apps across the various app stores. Due to the pace of mobile technology and the volume of apps that are being maintained, the successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining high quality standards.
Business Description: Digital Channels provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobile channels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Leveraging in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels’ online banking and mobile banking solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions in the market.
Essential Job Responsibilities: Using in-house tools, the Client Technical Support will generate, test and submit client branded mobile phone and tablet applications to the application stores using a repeatable, defined process. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Assist with configuration and branding of mobile applications
- Set-up and configure mobile environments for mobile app deployment verification and live mobile app deployments
- Identify and execute manual tests for the mobile applications on specific mobile devices
- Validate content, pagination, data input and user experience on mobile devices
- Support basic testing and troubleshooting of the rich internet client ported onto multi-device platforms for smart phones
- Install and run SDK’s (Software Development Kits) for iPhone and Android
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphic Design Computer Science/Engineering or similar; Relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Job Related Experience
- Knowledge or course work completed on: iOS/Mac, Jenkins, Fastlane, App Store Connect and Google Play
- Minimum 6 - 12 months work experience
- Minimum 4 - 6 months of experience in software quality assurance testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- OS Knowledge: iOS, OSX, Android OS’s, Windows server, Windows 7
- Knowledge of app store submission processes (iTunes, Google Play, and/or Amazon)
- Implementation and testing on variety of mobile devices, different OS versions, and device sizes
- Critical, observational, quantitative and analytical thinking required for mobile design layouts and rendering images
- Knowledge and/or working use of SDK Emulators for both iOS and Android
- Ability to side-load applications for mobile testing and validation
- Comfortable working with tools that leverage the command line interface and do not have an alternative user interface
Travel is unusual, but may be up to 5% of time.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.