You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The candidate for this position will leverage their knowledge of Tandem systems to focus on production and non-production technology systems. Their day-to-day responsibilities will include developing support utilities and applications for managing Card Services online application systems, implementation of core processing configurations, implementation of all code required to support the online application system, addressing client/vendor/internal escalated requests for assistance; engaging with implementation, systems, and/or development teams on the build-out of Tandem services, improving execution by scripting of repetitive tasks, and automate error notification.
Must have overall understanding of DevOps and fundamental multi-tier application support. Rotating on-call, project participation, and business continuity support for the card services processing, Windows and some Linux applications. Assist and develop scripting alerts to monitor production systems, respond to and troubleshoot escalated incidents.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Tandem application support associate who can provide 24x7 support of production applications on a rotating basis, and participate in resolution of escalated incident calls
- Experience with troubleshooting within non-production and production multi-tier environments and making recommendation for performance and capacity improvements.
- Create application monitoring scripts and automate alerts that can inform technical teams of problems.
- Recommend performance and infrastructure capacity improvements as well as enhancements to existing macros and utilities in use.
- Point of escalation accountable for diagnosing and resolving customer impacting issues.
- Review turnover artifacts to ensure completion prior to executing production installs.
- Participate in assigned projects representing the support organization, communicate status, issues and delivery risks.
- Work with Change Management/ Release Managers on the evaluation of change events and in planning work items for production deployment.
- Participate in code installations or fallbacks. Individual will validate systems are operating as they should after a code install has completed. Will work with release management when required. Document install defects and assign severity to the problem that occurs and work with various teams to determine root cause.
- Perform trending and analysis of problems; develop risk mitigation plans for continuous improvement.
- Ensure monitoring alerts and system events are risk assessed, prioritized, and worked aggressively.
- Maintain and/or create technical support documentation, and work with offshore associates to assume the same.
- Train new associates on product features so they can use the product, and provides ongoing training as needed.
- Translate problems into technical terms to develop and recommend solutions
- Participate in BCP testing bi-yearly
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- +3 years of IT experience with background in development or operations support with hands-on using Tandem a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years in support of a transaction processing Internet application or Internet Banking
- Must have full life-cycle development experience in a large financial services firm, preferably in Card Services and/or banking
- Experience in Tandem: Pathway, Tedit, Peruse, Enform, Tacl, Netbatch, SCUP, Oracle: Golden Gate, SFTP, M2: Engin, Aconite/EMV technology, risk technology
- Experienced in creating dashboard for Splunk/App dynamics/ExtraHop.
- Experienced in Agile and DevOps environments and cultures.
- Familiarity of common networking practice
Skills and Knowledge preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, as the role periodically interfaces with clients, vendors and business partners.
- M2, Engin knowledge and familiarity with risk applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Word, MS Access) and Tandem systems which they will use to focus on production and non-production technology systems.
- Overall understanding of the Electronic Funds Transfer environment with emphasis in Debit Card and ATM technology.
- Advanced technical skills in Tandem Non-Stop environment (pathway, netbatch, enform, tacl)
- Strong analytical problem solving ability – thinking out of the box
- A good understanding of data communications protocols such as TCP/IP
- A good working knowledge of personal computers, including hardware and software.
- Strong writing skills with special attention to technical content.
- Agile knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work off hours/weekends when required
- Point of escalation for 24x7 rotational on-call schedule
Who we are Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation. We have an exceptional team and we would love to hire someone who is looking for a fun, collaborative, dynamic environment where hard work is rewarded and recognized.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
•Apply using your legal name
•Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.