You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Business Analysis, Tech Lead do?
As a Business Analysis, you will be in charge of analysis the any situation that could arise during the use of the use of the suite of products provided by Fiserv. You will have the opportunity of work jointly with other specialist on the business and technical areas from the CoE team, the client and other Fiserv teams. Also, you will coach other team members based on his/her deep knowledge of the business aspects of Fiserv products for the banking and financial industry. WE also are looking for proficiency in project management, client service and stakeholder management.
- Support consulting team
- Configure and Implement Core Processing Functionality
- Document client and internal discussions and decisions
- Manage/resolve service cases, prepare and escalate others to higher levels within the team
- Test new features and functionality of the product suites
- Engage with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Assists the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings
- Diagnose and recommend solutions to issues
- Assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes
- Assist client in testing any applicable custom code
- Bachelor degree on business administration, Computer Science, System Engineering Project Management, Industrial engineering and/or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced English Level B2
- 3+ years Project Management driving projects from end to end (from Initiation to Closure).
- Experience on implementations of products with external customers in other geographies.
- Ability to handle several complex projects simultaneously
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proved experience on projects of high complexity
- MS office tools, including MS Project, MS Excel (advanced)
- Multi-cultural project team management.
- Strong analytical (data analysis, ability to identify needs and present on professional way), problem solving
- PMP certified (Plus)
- Experience in Banking Industry, and working with Fiserv core products or industry related Plus
Travel required: optional
Who We Are: This is the BU or Function description. No Fiserv boilerplate language should be included. If you are unsure of what content would appeal to candidates for this section, please consult your Talent Acquisition Partner.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.