You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Title: Print Coordinator
Department: Commercial Print
Position Reports To: Director - Commercial Print
Position Purpose: Oversee commercial print projects from the initial stage of estimating and receiving art files to proofing, alterations, printing, bindery and shipping the final printed jobs.
1. Must be able to understand and create a print estimate.
2. Create print/bindery layouts and have a complete understanding of 4-color process printing.
3. Have a complete understand of bindery, from simple 1-up print jobs to complex multiple lot/page brochures and books.
4. Enter jobs into print management system and keep updated.
5. Monitor the production of the print jobs throughout the entire process.
6. Must be knowledgeable with Mac/PC art files and all pre-press functions.
7. Have a good understanding of all different types of paper.
8. Must be able to quality check proofs, printed pieces and finished bindery pieces.
9. Specify and order dies when needed.
10. Specify and make paper recommendations.
11. Monitor in-house paper inventory and order paper on specific jobs as needed.
12. Have excellent communication skills between customers (internal/external) and managers.
13. Take on any and all special projects as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must have at least 5 years print coordinating/planning experience and knowledge in all areas of printing. Must have flexible hours, be able to multi-task and keep all jobs/customers up to date. Must be well organized and have the ability to make educated decisions about potential production problems. Must have a positive attitude while operating under pressure.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL JOB DUTIES PERFOMRED BY THE PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.