You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Laser Print Associate do?
As a Fiserv Laser Print Associate, we will train on how to operate commercial size printing equipment and program computer batches to load data. You will have the opportunity to cross train in adjacent departments, learning the flow of work from start to finish in our operations areas. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
3rd Shift Work Schedule: Sunday-Thursday; 10:30PM-7:00AM
As a Laser Print Associate, you can look forward to:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- Operating and monitoring machines to process print work assignments, according to instructions and client expectations
- Using PC to perform data entry and process work-related transactions
- Completing basic and detailed machining and assembly tasks to operate at least one machine and/or perform many manual assembly duties (Xerox, OCE & HP Ink Jet Press)
- Responding to equipment troubleshooting to resolve machine and job related problems
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives
Basic qualifications for Consideration:
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 12+ months Production Experience in High Speed Operation or similar
- Basic machining and assembly skills
- Use of basic math skills
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective 1st day of employment
- 401(k) with a 2% match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid time off during first year, plus 8 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities across all our business units
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Living Proof, our Recognition Program
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.