You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a successful Security Engineer do?
This position plays a critical role in protecting Fiserv data. In this role you will provision access to mainframe applications, systems and platforms. Partner with our internal and external Audit Teams to ensure Mainframe compliance. You will ensure access is granted correctly to minimize risk for the firm. You will be working in a fast-paced team supported work environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide support for the efficient resolution of access related incidents and service requests for various systems.
- Work a service request queue and ensure that response SLAs are met.
- Support audit RFI's as needed by supplying data by the provided deadline.
- Provide scheduled 24x7 on-call support for Incidents or Outages.
- Represent access management team on current and future projects.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve support issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and clients to resolve support issues.
- Support system changes, upgrades and installs.
- Manage process documentation used by our internal group for day to day processes (this includes building new documentation as well as updating existing documentation).
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4 years of work in Identity & Access Management.
- 2 years of experience working in a queue SLA driven environment.
- 2 years of experience working a client/customer (internal or external) support function.
- Active EFTPS and FDE Clearance
- 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Active Directory, Mainframe z/OS Security Products (Top Secret, RACF, and ACF2), Unix/Windows Servers & Distributed Systems.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.