You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
If you use mobile banking or pay your bills online – if you interact with a financial institution at all – chances are you’re more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. Our 23,000 associates are leading the digital transformation of financial services across the globe, helping financial institutions, billers and consumers move and manage money – securely, reliably and with ease.
Do you have passion for connecting the right person to a life changing career opportunity? We too! That is why we are looking for a resourceful recruiter to help accomplish our purpose to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
What makes a successful Recruiter?
A successful recruiter in this role will provide a best-in-class candidate experience to candidates that showcase Fiserv's culture, aspiration and purpose. You will engage with and develop solid relationships with targeted people and stay current and knowledgeable in regards to market talent pools.
You will help establish Fiserv as an employer of choice for top customer focused talent. You will focus on early identification of candidates and assist in hiring talent and maintain a strategic talent pipeline in accordance to budget guidelines. You will be comfortable in using social media and recruitment marketing techniques to grab the attention of key talent and are not afraid to try new ways of doing things.
• Act as primary contact on the full life cycle of recruitment for Fiserv across multiple lined of business and locations. This includes all aspects of the recruitment process, specifically determining strategy for recruiting for specific positions in consultation with hiring managers, sourcing, initial phone screening and interviewing.
• Determine appropriate recruiting sources i.e. networking, local-recruiting marketing campaigns, employee referral programs, social networking and targeted websites. Promotes the company Brand to candidates and external service providers
• Create and facilitate robust selection process. Screen and interview candidates and recommend to hiring supervisor or manager.
• Manage recruitment performance against established key metrics. Maintain all supporting records and data, including applicant flow statistics for EEOC reporting. Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to management, hiring managers, Human Resources partners.
• Assess recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities and participate in / lead enterprise improvement initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience
Job Related Experience:
• 5+ years experience in full lifecycle recruiting for positions in high volume recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management and due diligence
• Experience interacting with senior level managers
• Experience recruiting for a heavily regulated industry i.e. insurance, financial or healthcare preferred.
• Experience using HRIS and recruiting software systems �Workday) preferred
• Experience with process improvement tools, SLA’s and recruiting metrics
Functional Key SkillsKnowledge:
• Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant tracking system
• Problem Solver
• Solution oriented
• Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
• Ability to recruit on a local, regional and national level
• Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to establish and maintain credibility with Corporate executives and management
• Strong negotiation skills for interacting with management, candidates and peers
• Ability to multi-task
At Fiserv, you can grow professionally and personally in a collabor
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.