You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director, Salesforce Administration do?
The Director of Salesforce Administration will be responsible for management and stewardship of the Fiserv Salesforce.com environment. The primary focus will be management of small team of Salesforce Administrators and Analyst. Oversight of work ques/tickets along with hands-on administration on a regular basis. Data stewardship, update release cycles, third party connected applications, and customization of the platform within the realm of best practices are all both direct contributions as well as team management areas.
As Director, Salesforce Administration, you can look forward to:
- Providing technical management to a team of support Analysts/Administrators
- Pro-actively identifying and escalating situations with production environments that require urgent attention
- Adhering and reporting within service levels agreements
- Serving as liaison between users directly, support, and development teams
- Following standard help desk procedures and participate in testing and release management
- Recommending enhancements to achieve efficiencies, best practices and adherence to corporate policies
Basic Skills required for Consideration:
- 3+ years of Sales Administration experience
- 5+ years as a Technical Manager
- Administrator/Advanced administration in Salesforce.com
- Team management
- SQL working knowledge
- Basic report construction abilities
- Salesforce security best practice application
- Strong abilities with roles, profiles, sharing, record types, permission sets
- SSO and MFA
- Connected applications
- Experience with Key management or SFDC Shield experience would be a plus
- Basic programming skills (Process Builder is a plus)
Preferred skills for consideration:
- Certification in Salesforce Administration
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.