You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Account Manager has enterprise-wide responsibility for ensuring quality delivery and maintenance support of all products and services to your assigned client. You are responsible for managing and developing operational relationships for your client. You will be required to have an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions.
• Enhanced client relationships / client retention
• Enterprise problem prevention and resolution
• Make independent decisions, exercising good judgment and managing complex issues
To be successful in this role, you will:
• You will develop and manage operational and technical relationships through in-person visits and phone calls to help carry out their account plan
• You are tasked with understanding their client’s environment to ensure full utilization of our solutions for maximum benefit
• Provide various levels of reporting on accomplishments and in-process activities
• Influence and work cross-functionally on critical initiatives including, but not limited to, external projects, incident response, process improvement, and develop/maintain standard operating procedures
• Compliance with system audit, client profile updates, and other administrative duties, involve maximum process to meet legal and contractual obligations
Qualifications for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Three + years’ experience in customer service
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• Proficiency using Excel formulas and running SQL queries
• Experience presenting to clients
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of Fiserv systems
• Experience designing and running reports using Access, Tableau or Alteryx
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.