Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Job Description , Relevant Skills, Tools /technology Required
Developer requiring skills with strong .Net/angular/PL SQL exposure.
Person must have more than hands-on experience of test driven development andother unit testing frameworkand mocking framework.
Person willing to work across multiple technologies ( Microsoft + XSLT/regular expressions, C#,VB) will be a great add on to the team.
• Mainly responsible for code development activities under .Net/Angular/PL Sql
• Will be required to do test driven development
• Closely work with Technical lead for project deliverables
• Responsible for delivering quality work.
• Should be able to do development as per standards.
• Should be able to work in agile mode.
• Should be able to understand business requirements ( as use cases, Features )
• Willing and able to work at an office and\or remotely (home) as required
Relevant Skills and knowledge:
It will be added advantage if the S/he is from banking domain.
Required Skill Set:
• Writing Secure and High Quality Code in .Net Technologies, Web / Windows Services and knowledge of Angular Framework.
• Writing Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views
• PL/SQL debugging
• Exception handling and their types
• End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort
• Excellent communication skills including writing and conversation (English).
Should be willing to take work challenges independently and able to adjust work priorities with personal commitments. Person should be willing to work across multiple technologies (Microsoft + XSLT/regular expressions + Angular ). Experience with agile development preferred
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.