Software Developer- ProfessionalJob ID R-10080696 Date posted 06/19/2017 City Gurugram Country India
- Provide systems design, development, programming and support for next generation core banking applications based in C# and NET 4.0+, relational databases and distributed n-tier application
- Participate in design and code reviews across project work
- Evaluate and test the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging technologies
- Design, develop and implement unit and integration testing
- Mentor team members in adopting technologies and tools that you are already familiar with
- Participate in scrum agile development process.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience developing with .NET and C#
- Experience with .NET 4.0 and above, C# and technologies such as WCF, Winforms, HTML5, CSS3, REST, WPF, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
- Strong SQL skills required; experience with Oracle is a plus
- Deep knowledge of software engineering and computer science fundamentals (e.g. patterns and practices)
- Experience with SOA and large distributed systems
- Experience developing mobile solutions is desired
- Experience designing compelling business user interfaces
- End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle
- Track record of shipping production ready software]
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.