Data Architect, Tech Lead
1. Experience level 5-7 years.
2. Strong Business Analysis skills in Investment Banking like Equities, Bonds, Securities, Fixed Income Asset classes etc.
3. Strong technical skills in SQL (experience in writing complex SQL queries using joins in SQL Server/Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong client interaction skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
6. Ability to work independently on multiple clients.
7. Some basic Project Management skills like:
a. Task planning and task delegation
c. Deducing timelines based upon the estimates
d. Work status reporting to the customer
8. Good grasp of the financial or business concepts of one’s projects.
1. Technical knowledge of XML/XSLT based web applications.
2. Leadership skills.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More