Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Lead a team of 5-7 Dev/QA engineers and manage their deliverables, execution, and career growth through mentoring and coaching.
• Experience in .NET 4.8 and above, C# is preferred
• Be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of developer experience features
• Ensure that we are keeping pace with the technology that balances delivering solutions efficiently and creating a technically challenging and fun development environment.
• Working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Quality, Dev Ops, Infrastructure and Developer Relations, define roadmaps and schedules and deliver high-quality solutions
• Ensure a high level of technical quality by driving architectural decisions and leading code reviews with your team.
• Results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance and takes absolute ownership of all technical and product related details
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN/ TFS)
• Consistently strive to automate, apply creative thinking and drive Innovation in the team
•Strong knowledge of principles, practices and standards. Should define best practices and strongly influence to get them adopted across the organization.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.