Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
• 8 to 12 years of proven software development experience in PHP Web applications
• Strong communication skills is must and should able to work independently with minimum supervision
• collaborate with end customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions. Serve as liaison between client and project team
• Hands on experience in SP and SQL server database as backend
• Experience in third-party Rest APIs and integration
• Experience in ecommerce site, payment gateway and related Rest API’s will be added advantage
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Effectively communicate task progress, risks/issues, along with technical challenges
Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.