You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What to expect of this position:
- Independence to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, develop new designs as per the brand guideline
- Working within team and other support teams to help produce high-quality deliverables
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objective and project requirements
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conceptualizing and designing corporate presentations and internal events
- Should be expert in producing consistent, in-brand client ready documents using in-design and illustrator
- Advanced knowledge about print and digital media with the ability to produce print ready document
- Fluent in best practices as well as technologies for animation
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality output on stringent timelines to meet the project deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, working with team at all levels
- Preparedness to deliver at odd hours if project demands
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Graphic Design or related discipline
- BFA – Most preferred, or Diploma in fine arts from a reputed institution
- Publishing or Digital
- Ability to handle complex assignment independently
- Team Player – work in a large team
- Ability to interact with client
- Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator)
- After Effects,
- Communication design
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.