As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a successful Senior Sales Executive, Biller Solutions (BS), Healthcare & Insurance, do?
This is a true hunter sales position of net new logo Biller Solution clients that reports to VP of Sales. Responsible for the sale of Fiserv’s BillMatrix, e-Bill distribution and CheckFreePay walk-in products into the Healthcare and Insurance industry segment, with emphasis on Property & Casualty, and Life Insurance accounts. This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US.
In this role you will,
- Be the key initiator of creating and closing net new business with assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute target account sales plans and pursuit strategies in assigned territory
- Engage high and early with the appropriate SVP, EVP & C-Suite executives to communicate our integrated billing and payment value proposition.
- Own and lead the efficient and rapid movement of sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Develop a pipeline of quality net new sales opportunities to 3x the value of assigned quota.
- Collaborate with internal SME’s, sales engineers, finance and professional services teammates to qualify needs, develop proposals, pricing, and presentations that effectively communicate Fiserv’s unique and differentiated value proposition to address buyer needs.
- Lead negotiation of sales contracts with prospective clients.
- Develop fluent working knowledge Fiserv’s Biller Solution product and services, including a foundational understanding of Fiserv’s brand and broader value proposition and solution portfolio.
- Become an active member of the health insurance / Fintech industry. Participate in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed. Become recognized as a trusted advisor internally and externally.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
- Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell opportunities with Fiserv clients inside and outside of Biller Solutions.
- Client facing travel is the expectation for developing close working relationships, value props and business cases within assigned territory.
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance and forecast of sales opportunities in the company’s sales force automation and forecasting systems.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years’ experience in a hunter sales role at (preferably) a major software company selling into the healthcare and or insurance industry.
- Demonstrable talent and skill in the areas of prospecting, lead generation, opportunity development, sales strategy development and execution, sales forecasting, and driving opportunities to close.
- Strong working knowledge consumer lending trends and the FinTech marketplace.
- Working knowledge of payment processes including ACH, Wire, Debit, Credit, PFACs, card association and networks and other electronic consumer payments channels and technologies.
- Working knowledge of regulators and regulations surrounding the insurance industry as they relate to consumer healthcare and insurance payments.
- Stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to internal and external corporate executives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- As required to achieve sales performance targets
- Up to 50%
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.
Our approximately 40,000 associates worldwide are driving quality and innovation in Payments, Processing Services, Risk & Compliance, Customer & Channel Management, and Insights & Optimization with one thing in mind: to provide integrated technology and services solutions that enable best-in-class results for our clients.
Our values are straightforward: Earn client trust every day. Create with purpose. Inspire and achieve excellence. Do the right thing. And continue to deliver on the promise of Fiserv. This kind of clarity, combined with a belief that change always brings opportunity, is what has made Fiserv a trusted fintech leader and innovator for more than 30 years. It's what fuels our passion for being partners in possibility with our clients, and for providing innovative solutions and expertise that help our clients deliver financial services experiences in step with the way people live and work today.
Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2020 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the seventh consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.