You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
• Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, standards, procedures, processes, and best practices as related to Test Automation
• Manage the Daily/Weekly activities of our Test Automation Team Members and support the onboarding of new team members
• Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members
• Contribute to program/project review meetings. Support Quality Assurance Management in determining status, assessing problem areas, suggesting and reviewing corrective actions, directing/planning necessary extra work, and rework and re-plan activities
• Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements
• Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during system development life cycles
• Support Quality Assurance Lead in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day
• Management of the Automation Test team
• Work within quality assurance frameworks to ensure stability, efficiency and scalability
• Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities
• Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution
• Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices as related to automation
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.