As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Vice President, Client Management, Credit Union Solutions do?
The VP, Client Management, Credit Union Solutions will lead revenue generation for the Portico and Community business to ensure revenue growth, profitability, client satisfaction and retention. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of the sales strategy including setting revenue growth strategies, territory and account planning, resource deployment, sales forecasting and talent management. The VP will work closely with the Account Management teams to ensure Fiserv has the right portfolio of products and services integrated together to achieve best-in-class results for our clients. Our internal success will be measured as increased client wallet share; improved sales win rates, client references, and higher product adoption rates by our clients’ customers.
As a VP, Client Management, you can look forward to:
- Accountable to elevate, expand, and coach a team of high performing Account Executives. This group will have the skills and sophistication to effectively manage large, complex relationships. The VP will develop and implement a standard engagement framework that will enable high performance, drive strong client relationships, strong cross sales, high client retention and grow the business financially.
- Analyze and assess Fiserv’s competitive position (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) and introduce plans for continued growth and for countering competitor strategies. Evaluate the inclusion of other Fiserv products and services into the solution suite and develop required business cases and plans for go-to-market implementation.
- Develop relationships with key constituents (industry analysts, consultants, clients, and prospects) to identify market trends, unmet needs, and business opportunities.
- Clearly communicate solution strategies and plans to Account Management associates and other key constituents.
- Participate in meetings with prospects, clients, and potential partners to assist with sales and business development opportunities.
- Enable growth by identifying, championing, and/or supporting “needle-moving” new growth initiatives.
- Facilitate and support communication and collaboration between multiple Fiserv business units and corporate functions.
- Meet or exceed targeted goal for customer satisfaction
- Ensure key processes are being followed
- Produce accurate and timely administrative reports and well thought out account plans
- Responsible for P&L
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 10 years’ experience required in the financial services technology industry leading Sales or Account Teams, with emphasis on P&L Management, Sales Management, and Relationship Management
- 10 years of management or supervisory experience
- Experience managing a high performing team and managing quotas in excess of $200M in annualized revenue.
- Dealing with large complex clients, and skilled and experience in contract negotiations for multi-million dollar contracts.
- Experience managing a large P&L
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- An in-depth knowledge of banking business and operations.
- Knowledge of data processing contracts and legal impact of contracts.
- Good understanding of service pricing in order to ensure profitable pricing of services to Fiserv clients.
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Experience and dealing with procurement organizations.
- Excellent human relations skills are essential, including verbal and written communications skills and group presentations.
Who we are:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change?
This role supports our credit union products and solutions. These products provide integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace. From identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service with the right tools in place. Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.