You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
*Provide accurate information and quality technical service support to incoming client, sales, and account management inquiries related to application issues.
*Research client inquiries and issues utilizing company resources and document client conversations, information, questions, corrective action and answers, and product orders in the tracking application.
*Independently track and resolve problems.
*Practice continuous product and service quality improvements by providing ongoing client root cause analysis and interpretation of data through interface with internal department and management teams.
*Participate in functional and technical meetings, representing support in a subject matter expert (SME) role, from the beginning of the project through the entire lifecycle for ongoing Product CPT Deliverables.
*Provide support during both normal weekday business hours, as well as after hours and weekends.
Prior experience must include:
• 4 years communicating with multiple customers on issues and providing technical solutions for multiple simultaneous projects.
• 4 years performing root cause analyses, trouble shooting and solving coding bugs through research, forecasting, data mining, and data and metrics interpreting.
• 4 years working with and communicating to all levels of management, including providing project statuses.
• Working independently and in a team within an SLA-driven environment.
• Computer Architecture and software development life cycle
• Cloud Architecture including SAAS and multi-tier environments
- Application Servers (Weblogic, JBOSS, and WebSphere) Any of these will do but the more the better.
- SQL Server
- FTP Servers
- Web Servers (Apache/IIS)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.