You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving client experience forward?
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
What does an outstanding Technical Consultant, Senior do?
- Project Management - Interact with internal company and external customer/third party resources to ensure quality, efficient on-time completion of project implementation.
- Business Process Analysis - Analyze data on format and content to assess current client business processes and requirements.
- Quality Assurance - Performing or monitoring varied validation and/ or troubleshooting efforts between infrastructure engineering, coding, data validation, testing.
- Communication - Communicate status of project with senior associates, managers and client.
- Client Training - To ensure the intended use of the product or service and realization of benefits expected.
- Process Improvement - Provide input to improve implementation checklist, process and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- Customer care experience
- Ability to Travel: 15-25 percent
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 2 years of managing projects, product installations/configurations, and financial services training.
- 3+ years of credit union experience
- Client Presentation Experience
- Portico Core Experience
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able work in a high-pressure environment and transition efficiently from project to project and multi-task effectively.
- Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate and interact with client staff and management. One or more year’s project management experience or training is preferred.
- Has proven skills in organizing and managing tasks and projects
- Exhibits leadership skills and a professional appearance and demeanor that generates confidence in customers.
- Able to stay current on Company products, policies, procedures and system enhancements.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents
Who we are:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.