You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Coordinator, ATM Implementations do?
This role serves as the primary point of contact with our clients for all ATM related installations and ATM Fleet update projects. The ATM Implementations team manages, coordinates, documents, and performs tasks in support Fiserv ATM clients.
As a Project Coordinator, ATM Implementations, you can look forward to:
• Directly interfaces with Customers, Vendors, and internal resources to manage Implementation activities & needs of Fiserv ATM clients.
• Participates in ATM related activities from preliminary planning stages until completion of an Implementation project.
• Manage projects and associated task plans that are built specifically to the clients’ boarding requirements
• Review client specifications and input data configurations into online tools and work management systems.
• Stage terminals for implementation and monitor during bring live to ensure project success
• Investigate and resolve technical issues related to the ATM that occurs during the implementation.
• Champion client issues for resolution by working independently with various departments to coordinate and troubleshoot
• Escalate issues to the internal stakeholders when necessary
• Interface effectively and in a professional manner with clients and internal staff to meet clients’ expectations
• May be required to remain on-site beyond scheduled hours, including weekends as needed to address issues or concerns with our clients
You are someone who:
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving
• Effective communication in both technical and non-technical circumstances
• Curiosity and ability to self-teach and adapt to evolving information
• MS Office knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and OneNote.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
• 1 to 3 years of ATM experience or relevant payment processing experience
• Experience coordinating multiple projects with minimal levels of complexity with management guidance
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
• This is a work-from-office (WFO) position and attendance in an approved Card Services facility is required.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.