Program Manager, Information Assurance
This position can work in the Alpharetta, GA, Frisco, TX, Brookfield, WI, or Troy, MI office. The preferred location is the Alpharetta, GA office.
What does a great Program Manager, Information Assurance do?
You will ensure Fiserv’s ability to deliver solutions that meet client and enterprise expectations for security and compliance. You will play a critical leadership role and serve as a primary point of contact. You will also have the opportunity to drive leadership escalations for Compliance & Information Assurance strategic projects and programs.
As a Program Manager, Information Assurance, you can look forward to:
Sharing your leadership, vision, strategy and oversight of the strategic projects and programs to ensure successful delivery of products and services. This position will give you the opportunity to exercise a wide variety of skills and experiences, blending program management, relationship management, and process improvement/organizational change skills into a program management role. You will be empowered to deliver on the promise of One Fiserv.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formulating, gaining alignment, and executing on program approach, end state vision and roadmap for the program.
- Building and cultivating a high performance matrix Fiserv team ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all related projects and tracks of work.
- Building and developing internal relationships and being seen as a single point of contact for issue resolution throughout program development and delivery. Developing and maintaining strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with key stakeholders/customers across groups and/or business units to improve effectiveness and influence.
- Aligning program priorities with product and service delivery requirements.
- Ensuring a holistic view by coordinating with and monitoring all impacted business processes to support successful execution of strategic Compliance and Information Assurance programs and projects.
- Ensuring consistent execution of compliance and information security requirements supporting product development and delivery programs.
- Performing ongoing review of program status; identifying risks. Documenting program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain program course. Assessing results and implementing risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
- Determining, in collaboration with the various areas, the delivery roadmap, staffing plan, roles, skills, and allocation of the delivery teams. Determining if additional staffing is needed for meeting targeted program timelines and maintaining a program timeline with milestones. Communicating program information and status to the executives and partners, and providing engagement oversight of the program related projects and tracks of work.
You’re the kind of person who:
Has strong project management experience in a large organization within a matrix environment. You are passionate about the opportunity to work on security and compliance projects that have a large impact within the financial services industry. You are looking to work in a fast paced environment in a role that blends your skills and abilities in program management, relationship management, and process improvement/organizational change.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant project management experience in a large organization within a matrix environment
- Knowledge and understanding of IT security controls environment
- Knowledge and understanding of IT platforms and networking
- Experience facilitating or coordinating risk assessments (enterprise, asset, physical, etc.)
- Ability to travel 10%-25% (travel may be less frequent if based in Alpharetta, GA)
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma or similar certification
- Experience in a regulated industry strongly preferred
- Security certification(s) (e.g. Security+, CISSP, CISM, CISSLP), Technology Certification(s) (e.g. MCSE, CCNP, CompTIA) a plus
Who we are:
Credit Union Solutions provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions' goals aren't new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More