You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a successful Product Manager do?
As a Product Manager you will be the subject matter expert for our ATM driving product set. You will work closely with the Director of ATM Portfolio Management to champion new ATM solution opportunities within the organization by building business cases, market requirements-Epics, and user stories, engaging various partners to assess feasibility and resource requirements. Once approved, you will own the execution of these new initiatives and own the timely and high quality delivery to our clients. You will work closely with our channels, digital and retail partners across the larger Fiserv organization, including Client and Service Management, global sales, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, Product Development, and global sales ensuring Fiserv is effectively meeting the ever changing self-service and high touch technology demands for Financial Institution across the United States.
You will play a critical role in delivering large projects to strategic ATM accounts. You must be a strong strategic thinker, possess intuitive analytical abilities, and are ambitious and motivated to solve market problems that address Financial Institutions transaction processing needs in consumer self-servicing.
As a Product Manager, you can look forward to:
• Product Lifecycle Management, managing the entire lifecycle of a solution from inception, through engineering and designs, release deployment, commercialization, and solution retirement.
• Identify product opportunities and partnerships that solve market problems, applying research, data analysis, client feedback, and cross channel teams. Champion with Client Solutions Consultants, Client Executives, Sales and Product Development, for executing these activities.
• Expanding knowledge in ATM processing technologies and industry trends as the market is shifting to robust self-service digital solutions for Financial Institutions
• Evaluate and quantify banking transformation trends and Managed Services market needs to qualify new investments with a strategic focus on “what” to build for our clients and win new business.
• Identify competitive and alternative product enhancement offerings and develop a strategy for winning against the competition with planned execution in 1-3 years.
• Analyze to recommend to buy, build, or partner to complete the desired solution for our target market.
• Maintain and communicate the quarterly product road map plans detailing product definition and delivery
• Engage with ATM Operations, Client Executive and Service Executives to ensure client satisfaction is being addressed with appropriate focus on product stability and quality.
• Inform and direct Product Development teams with clear definition of desired product features, prioritization and desired delivery dates for both short term roadmap and long range planning.
• Release management tracking and collaboration with Portfolio and Project management teams.
• Lead and support interlock activities of pan-Fiserv initiatives, across multiple product management and business unit organizations.
• Review and manage client enhancement requests, building Epics, and collaborating with Director of Product Management to determine feasibility of requests, prioritization and scheduling. Provide disposition update to clients on a timely basis.
• Contributing to overall company’s business growth in becoming the best FinTech on the planet
• Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and contribute to the Managed Services User Group and AP core User Groups
You are someone who:
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills. Ability to lead across Agile team with patience and influence.
• Extraordinary ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (email, power point)
• Ability to synthesize information from clients and market research to develop actionable recommendations and gain consensus from peers and leadership.
• Experience in creating product roadmaps and release scheduling that support product strategies.
• Strong results orientation and passion for products with demonstrated track record of success.
• A high degree of adaptability/flexibility with the ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environment excelling at time management.
• Highly collaborative work style with the ability to negotiate, influence and maintain effective business relationships
• Self-directed, self-motivated, takes initiative, is resourceful, and confident, welcoming new challenges.
• Strong decision-making skills with highly effective multi-tasking capabilities
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and/or 10+ years’ experience in financial services or technology industry
• 5+ years’ experience in technology/software related Product Management or financial services Product Management as a Product Owner or Product Manager
• Validated ability to be a forward-thinking leader with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs for prioritization
• Ease and comfort in working with clients and creating Customer Delight in the solutions we provide
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience effectively working with geographically distributed teams
• Familiarity with self-servicing technologies, digital and/or ATMs
• Familiarity with branch servicing and the evolution occurring within the branch eco-system.
• Experience working with transactional-based Banking or Credit Union solutions
• Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.