You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Principal Cloud Architect do?
As a Principal Cloud Architect you are an expert on all things public cloud. Your primary focus is to design and manage a secure public cloud foundation. Working with our technical delivery teams and other platform engineering groups, you’ll design architectures and service specific controls that enable our application teams to safely use cloud services to deliver world class applications to Fiserv customers.
- Design, document, and present the cloud product to teams moving to cloud
- Work with Cloud Security Architects and Engineers to ensure Fiserv’s public cloud is secure and up to security standards
- Work with Cloud Engineers to design and build a cloud foundation that technical delivery teams can build on top of
- Lead the design and implementation of key areas related to cloud including IAM, Hybrid DNS, audit logging, network topology and more
- Partner with technical delivery teams to define secure configurations of common cloud services
- Define and implement policies using various cloud posture management security tools
- Coach and mentor technical colleagues on best practices in the public cloud
- Design and lead the building of various tools/automation to streamline existing processes and enabling self service
- Assist in the remediation of identified security findings
- Assist cloud operations staff with troubleshooting and operations escalations
- Work with other IT, Security, and Business Unit teams to deliver a world class public cloud platform
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ years of experience as a technical architect
- 5+ years of recent hands-on experience working with cloud technologies, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification or demonstratable equivalency
- Experience building cloud solutions through the console and using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) pipelines
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Solid understanding of basic internet principles such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, Networking, Load Balancing, etc
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python is a plus
- Experience with containers and/or container orchestration such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Effective written and verbal skills
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.