You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager, PM Implementations do?
As a Manager, PM Implementations, you will be accountable for managing a growing team of Project Managers in the Digital Lending and Originations Implementations organization. The team is focused on implementing Deposit Director Flex, which is part of the Originate platform that enables New Account Opening solutions for financial institutions. Essential responsibilities include:
- Coaches and mentors Project Managers, colleagues, and clients through projects in the most efficient, time driven manner while championing Fiserv quality goals; requires a high level of accountability for tasks and deliverables.
- Develops and establishes department standards and procedures. Recommends most efficient ways to ensure best implementation practices of new or upgraded products. Evaluates and reports on progress and results.
- Participates in team hiring, performance management processes, and the staffing budget process.
- Clearly articulates Fiserv new account opening functionality, use cases, benefits, and best practices to clients.
- Generate Statements of Work and Work Orders and see them through full execution.
- Handles client escalations regarding features, functionality, budgets, timelines, and priorities to ensure projects stay within scope and schedule.
- Translates client needs and shares with Product Management for consideration into future product releases.
- Simultaneously manages several staff and projects (client-facing and internal) of various sizes.
- Tracks project financials, including accurate forecasts and budget vs. actuals tracking. Negotiates priority of client demands against the availability of resources, influences internal and external stakeholders to find common ground.
- Oversee delivery of product customization / enhancement projects for clients, including all internal and external partner coordination for timely delivery.
- Supervise and provide performance and career development guidance to a set of direct reports.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in professional/client services management (manage Project Managers as well as budgets, schedules, resource allocation, client relationships, design of scalable processes, etc).
- Experience with external client-facing software implementation and/or systems integration projects required.
- Ability to build solid relationships with external clients and internal business partners.
- Well-developed negotiation skills and ability to build consensus
- Ability to understand the big picture and assist team with translating it into the details.
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and tools (e.g., MS Project. Smartsheet).
- Knowledge of time-tracking and other professional services tools (e.g. Clarity).
- Experience in requirements and gap analysis; project scoping; and effort estimation.
- Experience leading implementation projects in a matrixed organization and/or across different departments.
- Understand the business of “Risk” and how technology & client business decisions impact risk.
- Managing multiple clients and/or client projects simultaneously; can easily and effectively shift focus from one project to another when multiple concurrent projects are involved.
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong communication skills.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Tools (Office, Sharepoint, Advanced MS Excel)
- Other: Jira, ServicePoint, Clarity
- PMP certification preferred
- Six Sigma Yellow or Green belt certification a plus
- Experience leading team with remote and offshore resources
Travel: Up to 25%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.