You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Lending Conversion Analyst do?
This position will engage you into a growing part of the Fiserv business – new client conversions. You will join the Delivery team who is responsible for converting credit unions to Fiserv Credit Union account processing platforms and be responsible for the setup, configuration and training as it relates to the lending module of the platform. You will be instrumental in increasing delivery capacity and client satisfaction rates to a consistent ‘A’ grade; You’ll work with the best clients in the world, configuring their systems and guiding them as they transition to a Fiserv solution to ensure accurate data conversion, and satisfied clients, functioning proficiency in the Fiserv system.
As a Lending Conversion Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Setting up, configuring and training new credit union clients on the lending module of the Portico platform.
- Analyzing and determining conversion requirements and provide conversion specification.
- Providing consultation to the client before, during and after conversion.
- Communicating progress and any potential problems to Team Lead or Manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- Maintaining the tools used to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the conversion process (system studies, timelines, and questionnaires).
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of system and on-line terminal assistance, as well as daily application balancing procedures.
- Applying standard project management principles including the creation and maintenance of project plans and managing project tasks and resource collaboration as they apply to each implementation.
- Managing multiple clients and adhere to project timelines.
- Managing client expectations with respect to available product solutions.
- Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems based on precedent, example and experience that is commiserate with that of Business Analyst.
- Utilizes system and data to resolve business issues in the most effective manner.
- Analyzing and identifies root cause; providing input to solutions that lead to success for Fiserv and the client.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions in accordance with stated procedure.
- Assisting management with the planning and design of improvements to business processes.
- Maintaining ownership of all projects
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2 years Financial Industry experience; working at a financial services organization, Credit Union or Bank required
- Proficiency with Excel is required
- High school diploma required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Lending experience strongly preferred
- Project Management capabilities
- Client facing experience
- Experience implementing or supporting SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Travel: 10% or less
Who we are:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.