You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Management Director do?
- Defines and drives product strategy and roadmap through understanding market problems, the competitive landscape and the ability to solve market problems through products and service. Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities for the organization; maintains awareness of developments in the organizational structure and politics; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value. Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights; creates innovative products or designs; produces a range of solutions to problems.
- You will be part of a team whose mission is to innovate, develop, and deploy a digital lending experience to our bank and credit union partners, and to non-Fiserv FIs, like Independent Mortgage Banks. You will have the ability to define the strategy and plans for designing, building and enhancing a world-class mortgage origination platform. You will be part of a high performing team that is focused on innovating to meet consumer and client needs.
- You will define and align the mortgage platform life of loan strategy across the mortgage products. This includes defining the individual product strategies that ladder up to the overall mortgage ecosystem we are creating.
As a Product Management Director, you can look forward to:
- Developing strategies and investment plans based on market, consumer, and tech trends research
- Actively collaborating with internal and external thought leaders and stakeholders
- Developing investment cases in order to realize returns on market opportunities.
- Developing pricing and positioning strategies for our product suites
- Working with Architecture, Development and Delivery representatives to achieve desired outcomes through successful delivery of the product roadmap.
- Working with Sales and Marketing representatives to achieve desired outcomes through successful channel management, adoption, and marketing activities.
- Working with Support and operational representatives to ensure client satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and guidance to team and other stakeholders through all aspects of the Product Delivery Lifecycle (PDLC).
- Prioritizing incoming work to identify areas of focus for future delivery.
- Leading quarterly internal competitive intelligence and strategy meetings, including content and speakers
- Leading actively participates in client advisory council, including meetings, content generation, speaker selection, and ad hoc client interaction activities.
- Applying all aspects of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework to the role including identification and solutioning for market problems, build/buy/partner decisions, and go-to-market activities.
- Conveying strategic direction to client, prospects and other stakeholders.
- Functioning as a trusted partner and digital banking subject matter expert for clients, prospects and other key stakeholders.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- BS/BA and/or equivalent applicable working experience required.
- Undergraduate degree with 10+ years of experience in the Mortgage industry
- Minimum of ten years of experience in technology/software related product management or mortgage/ financial services product management with a focus on digital lending
- Proven ability to be a visionary with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
- Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in product management standards and practices, with particular appreciation for the end-to-end product management discipline
- Well versed in the operational processes of Residential lending including processing, underwriting, closing, post close audit, QC, compliance, servicing, secondary marketing
- Thorough understanding of the mortgage process, critical fintech partners and integration with those partners/systems and online/mobile channels
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology and use within the lending domain. Machine Learning/AI technology experience a plus
- Experience with AGILE process framework
- Experience working with SaaS/Multi-tenant software platforms
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Demonstrated knowledge of online, mobile and tablet technology and real estate/ mortgage industry trends
- Proven ability to be able to work with other organizational units in a highly matrixed company and lead through influence
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Graduate degree and/ or Accredited Mortgage Banker or CMB designation from the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Digital Product operations and/or supplier/ partner experience within the Mortgage Industry
Travel required: 25%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.