You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client Technical Support Rep do?
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, client service-oriented environment with financial institution clients. You will provide day-to-day support answering questions and addressing complex issues. Requests for support are received via multiple channels, including telephone, email, self-service case tools and internal business partners.
You will identify opportunities to improve the client experience that will drive business results.
As a Client Tech Support Rep, you can look forward to:
- 2nd tier support for clients and associates; escalation contact for internal associates and clients.
- Working with Fiserv Spectrum core product
- Answer incoming client inquiries - phone calls, cases, etc.
- Under limited supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex functional technical and/or operational problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for majority of products within a designated domain; identify and resolve all issues presented for all products in designated domain.
- Mentor and coach other associates; train new associates.
- Assist in leading and taking action during change initiatives.
- Effectively communicate and escalate complex issues to Product Development and other SME’s.
- Represent Client Services in project meetings.
- Provide consultative support to high-value clients.
- Attain an in-depth knowledge of all products within a designated domain as well as other Fiserv products that interface.
- Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Document client interactions in various tools and via email in a clear and professional manner
You are the kind of person who is:
- Results Oriented: Leverages time in a manner that increases effectiveness. Executes more than one activity or task simultaneously and delivers on individual and assists with team performance targets/expectations. Consistent accuracy and attentiveness to detail without supervision.
- Leadership: Exhibits capability of positively influencing clients, outside stakeholders, and other associates. Inspires and leads by example, serves as mentor/coach. Trains new associates. Assists in leading and taking action during change initiatives.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required
- 2 + years’ back office (GL, ACH, Scheduler, Processing etc.) experience working in the banking/credit union or financial services industry
- MS Office Suite experience
- Basic technical aptitude (PC, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience with client support by phone clearly, professionally, and with empathy
- Professional and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends as needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in business
- Experience with Fiserv Spectrum core product
- Proven ability to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
Learn more about us.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? This role supports our credit union products and solutions. These products provide integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace. From identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service with the right tools in place. Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.