Client Technical Support Representative
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented call center environment, servicing financial institution clients. You will respond to customer inquiries / solve problems associated with the use of our financial service products and services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Respond to customer inquiries received via telephone, email, web chat or correspondence Handle moderately complex issues analyzing and resolving problems for customers by determining and explaining the best solution for the problem Use online knowledge help systems to conduct research and answer questions Document actions taken in various systems required for each program Escalate issues to management and/or clients following defined procedures Perform data entry as assigned Maintain client customer service and satisfaction standards in all customer contacts Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with internal/external customers Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Intermediate proficiency with PC/Windows related software (MS Office) required
- High ability to multi task and manage multiple products on multiple systems
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong critical thinking / problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend majority of the day engaged in telephone discussion with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to maintain professional presence at all times
- Ability to interface with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with daily processing efficiency requirements
- An understanding of basic helpdesk knowledge very helpful
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Experience delivering customer service to both B2B and B2C customers ideal
- Experience in a banking or financial services environment a plus, but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaking skills a plus
Education: High school diploma preferred or GED
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More