You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
We support our team with a reciprocal work environment that values leadership and new ideas. We grow with this environment to provide the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and credit unions worldwide.
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented call center environment, servicing financial institution clients. You will respond to customer inquiries / tackle problems associated with the use of our financial service products and services. . Provide assistance and support to other client service associates as needed.
- Define and/or resolve moderate to complex client problems with designated product line(s).
- First or second point of interaction through client contact channels.
- Simulate or recreate client problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.
- Discuss problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offer technical assistance, communicate customer suggestions for enhancements and insure proper handling and follow-up.
- Document problems and corrective procedures, make timely updates to cases in a call tracking system.
- Provide assistance and support to other client service associates as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Is this the right time for you to Find Your Forward as a Client Support Representative at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology? With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with our deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience working with application support or within the financial services industry.
Preferredqualifications for consideration:
- Intermediate proficiency with PC/Windows related software (MS Office) required
- High ability to multi task and manage multiple products on multiple systems
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong critical thinking / problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend majority of the day engaged in telephone discussion with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to maintain professional presence at all times
- Ability to interface with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with daily processing efficiency requirements
- An understanding of basic helpdesk knowledge very helpful
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Experience delivering customer service to both B2B and B2C customers ideal
- Experience in a banking or financial services environment a plus, but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaking skills a plus
High School Diploma or GED is required
HDI Analyst certification helpful
Fiserv's Credit Union Solutions division is dedicated to providing the best integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building a creative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and delivering member service in a changing marketplace. Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.