As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
About our Business: Our business is a Cloud MSP that focused specifically on Banks and Credit Unions across North America
The primary responsibility of this individual is to identify large IT Outsourcing opportunities and move them through the sales cycle to close.
Our solutions include:
- Public Cloud Solutions IaaS
- Managed Hosting Solutions
- Full Cyber Security portfolio
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Managed Network Solutions
Reports To: Head of Sales – Secured Managed Services
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales quota for your assigned territory of accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of Secured Managed Services portfolio.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals. This is a sales overlay position. Most prospecting is within existing Fiserv accounts with established relationships.
- Establish professional, working and consultative relationships at the CXO level to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Fiserv opportunities
- Assist in solution design.
- Produce new business growth – Impact revenue and steady state recurring.
- Assist in addressing escalated client issues when relevant
Responsible for sales planning and accurate sales revenue forecasting for your assigned territory Considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions. Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree
Job Related Experience:
- 10 years of advanced Sales experience
- Experience selling “Cloud Services” a must. (Financial Services, preferred)
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Project management skills required
- Experience running multi-solution sales at $1M+ ACV
- Understanding of public and private cloud models. Experience with Microsoft Azure required
- Certifications with Microsoft Azure or AWS highly desirable.
- Understanding of Microsoft Licensing
- Deep understanding of O365/M365
- Understanding of Microsoft Security stack.
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling
- Understand and apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit
- Understand the role of IT within area of specialization and how Secured Managed Services solutions differentially address specific industry and business challenges
- Previous experience in large revenue and complex deals: multi business unit, multi-product line and multi-partner
- Demonstrate high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers
- Understand how to leverage Fiserv’s portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors
- Utilize Sales Force as an expert and accurately forecasts business
- Must leverage services as part of strategic product sales
- Maintain expertise of industry trends.
- Maintain expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics
- Excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to client and partner audiences ranging from industry business knowledge to technical implementation levels
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.