Client Technical Support Representative
WE ARE HIRING FOR MULTIPLE CARD SERVICES SPECIALIST OPENINGS IN FRISCO!
Do you have a background in back-office banking or card services operations? Our Express Client Services team is responsible for supporting the operational needs of Card Services’ clients throughout the US. Our clients are Financial Institutions (FIs) that utilize Fiserv debit card processing products and services. Our group provides phone and email support in areas such as ATM/debit card production and processing, settlement, out of balance, reports, database set-up, client notifications and file transmissions. Each Client Service Representative should have an understanding our product/services and utilizing various systems and platforms to service the client inquiries and support requests while working closely with various internal groups throughout the US.
- Answering incoming calls and inquiries from our customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Providing accurate information and quality customer service
- Researching customer inquiries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective action/answers, and product orders in the tracking application
- Resolving problems by researching and working with other departments. Follow through on issues by placing outgoing calls to retrieve additional information or returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
- Meeting individual customer service call volume and quality expectations
- Providing support for Account Executives as assigned
- Sharing standard methodologies with other customer service claim teams
- Responding to non-routine inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the company’s products or services
- Promoting and maintain positive customer relations utilizing service excellence techniques
- Participating in meeting team goals for service, quality and cost
- Participating in and support company-wide initiatives such as continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve qualiy
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum of 1+ years previous experience in a financial institution with a focus on knowledge of cards (i.e. client support, production, transaction routing, chargebacks, adjustments, etc.), ATMs, and/or network balancing
- At least 1+ years prior call center or help desk experience required
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree strongly preferred
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Superb communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proven experience working well in a close team environment
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to multi task and support the needs of multiple clients at a time, following up with clients as needed
- Ability to make decisions and solves problem that range in complexity. Significantly complex technical issues will be referred to second level support team.
- Possess demonstrable ability to determine when to refer issues versus handle them personally
- Solid PC (MS Office) skills and the ability to type 35 wpm or greater
Who we are:
The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies enable our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More