You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Network Installation Supervisor do?
Lead a team of professionals that facilitate the ATM installation networking connectivity configuration, validation and troubleshooting of new ATM installations for Managed Services and Non-Managed Services EPOC driven ATMs. Provide oversight, scheduling, and assignment of conversions that involve new ATM Installations, Network Configurations & Network Validations for Managed Services & Non- Managed Services customer engagements. You will be responsible for the current book of business, facilitate capacity planning and forecasting, and ongoing Network configurations, validations, and Fiserv standards for ATM installations. Additionally, the Network Operations, Lead will improve processes and develop a more efficient delivery method, while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise and support Tier II Network Analyst team for new and existing EPOC Managed Services & Non-Managed Services clients
- Ensure operations are well managed and evaluate current practices while utilizing Fiserv and industry best practices to garner support and approvals to implement change.
- Lead the creation of plans, execute and revise project plans as needed.
- Build and maintain collaborative internal and external client, vendor, and internal business partner relationships.
- Serve as a 2nd-level escalation point for clients, vendors and internal partners.
- Ability to independently solve complex business problems and/or provide necessary resources to drive issue-resolution.
- Contribute to other projects and decisions that may have impact on related departments, resources, products and services across the business.
- Ensure resources and management teams are contributing and performing.
- Communicate and raise issues internally and externally.
- Ensure Network related ATM Installation issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved on time.
- Responsible for managing, mentoring and training Network Analyst team
Work Process Expectations:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Manages the process of creative change.
- Form relationships with customer personnel that cultivate customer ties.
- Communicates effectively with customers, vendors, & internal partners to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with internal teams
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to internal and external customers
- Exhibits confidence and a deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years working in the EFT processing/financial industry in a project management role.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Possess broad and comprehensive understanding of the different processes and procedures in the organization and practices of relevant discipline.
- Build new developments to promote the necessary changes to policy and practice.
- Ensure creation of deliverables required for operational readiness of supported teams; including, but not limited to training content, process maps and standard operating procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Document and present complex business objectives to customers, managers and internal team.
- Experience in data communications, including configuring, installing and administering Vanguard Management Systems (Motorola) and Cisco routers.
- MS Office skills with a Focus on Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Solid listening and communication skills; be able to understand customer requirements and explain requirements to employees at different levels
- Travel up to 10%
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- CCNA level experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Telecommunications highly preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.