You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Network Analyst do?
As a Sr. Network Analyst, you can look forward to providing top-level technical support and act as an escalation for the Fiserv Network Operations team. Our primary responsibilities include proactive monitoring, incident response/troubleshooting, and break/fix engineering for a large-scale global network infrastructure.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide real-time monitoring of multiple data center environments involving over 5000 devices in Georgia, Ohio, and Texas using CA Spectrum.
- Validate and clear alarms, check device health, and provide suggestions to Network Engineering regarding health and stability of the network
- Act as an escalation for network incidents to the Network Support team, including off hours.
- Provide expert level troubleshooting to quickly identify and resolve network related incidents
- Resolve issues and deal with difficult situations, bringing a high degree of professionalism and tact during stressful circumstances, represent Fiserv as a quality organization.
- Perform packet captures and provide analysis.
- Participate in special project teams, representing network operations on new implementations or troubleshooting deep dives.
- Thoroughly document network solutions, processes and procedures, and break/fix steps
- Assist with client testing, new implementations, and DR testing.
- Research new networking solutions to solve for problems or deficiencies.
- Identify opportunities for automation of manual tasks
- Create, review, approve, and perform network change controls
- Coordinate workload, training and mentoring of junior associates
- Work schedule will be Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat from 10pm- 9am
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associates Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a network operations or engineering role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Networking based technology (LAN/WAN) either with work experience or applicable certification.
- CCNP skillset.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving complex network switching and routing issues. Experience configuring and independent troubleshooting of Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Knowledge of load balancing concepts is required, preferably with F5 or Citrix NetScaler.
- Thorough understanding of the OSI model.
- Proficient in troubleshooting with packet capture tools and network protocol analysis.
- Basic understanding of Linux fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with clients, vendors, engineers, and managers at various levels.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple requests with frequently conflicting priorities.
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered SLA management, Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
- Proficiency with using network monitoring and management tools in a large scale environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Hands-on experience working with Cisco Nexus, Spine-and-Leaf Architecture, and F5 or Citrix NetScaler load balancing.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Knowledge and experience with network management and monitoring tools such as Splunk,
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.