You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an Advanced Resolution Engineer do?
The primary role of the Advanced Resolution Engineer will be to lead technical issues worked in the command center and drive those issues to resolution. He/she must possess a strong Information Technology infrastructure background and maintain technical expertise in some or all of the following: Unix, Cloud, networking and/or Windows administration. This includes implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Person in this role must have a solid understanding of the Financial banking and Merchant service industry, and also the tools used to support the environment such as AppDynamics & Dynatrace.
As a great Advanced Resolution Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Providing in depth systems analysis. Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products.
- Providing technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Capturing and analyzing various types of data collections.
- Working with a client first attitude with the ability to work well under high pressure and stressful situations and deliver outstanding customer service and results 100% of the time.
- Enjoy the challenge of engaging problems, resolving quickly & creatively
- Collaborate with corporate-wide technical staff and large external clients on complex projects and tasks.
- Reviewing complex processes and implementing automation improvements
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4+ years’ experience troubleshooting complex infrastructure issues.
- Revels in the challenge of engaging in problems, resolving quickly and creatively.
- Continually pushing troubleshooting methodologies
- The verbal skills to lead a group of technical experts to organize resolution of problems when required
- A strong desire to continually learn new technologies to hone the fine skills of becoming a troubleshooting guru.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to engage and escalate issues internally and externally to various vendors as well as communicate issues up through our organizational management chain.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.