Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
At Fiserv, we build the software that powers electronic payments. Some of the largest companies in the world use the apps and SDKs created by our mobile team. We are looking for developers that want to work in strong team. The kind of developers that want to learn, be challenged, and grow. Are you ready to join our team?
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Works closely with in-house web designers and customers in the financial services industry to develop, implement, and maintain custom designed retail banking websites.
- Proven experience in developing responsive, adaptive websites.
- Builds enhancements to websites based upon customer needs, fixes and repairs display or functionality issues, and ensures websites are accessible from a variety of different browser environments.
- Works with third-party providers to include additional approved features to websites to enhance user experience.
- Performs end user testing to ensure the user experience is consistent in all supported web browsers.
- Plays a key role in ensuring that all sites are coded accurately and deployed on time.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects, and work well in a team environment is a requirement.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Provide feedback on planned product release and ensure the planned features for the current release are taken on respecting technical dependencies.
- Assist in identifying and implementing designs and usability practices that help increase customer productivity and happiness.
- Review user interface designs and changes made to the product.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 3 years Web development responsive, adaptive websites.
- Authoritative level experience in HTML5 and CSS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.