You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Security Data Management Lead do for Fiserv?
You'll play an integral role in Security Analytics group and be responsible for driving security data standards and analysis by providing expertise and thought leadership on best practices and formalization of a data standardization and oversight program.
We need an abstract thinker with a strong passion for data and work closely with cyber security and supporting systems representatives to analyze and document the major data and information assets used by cyber security.
You'll demonstrate strong security business acumen and possess a blend of business, cyber security terms and technology and data lifecycle management expertise. We need someone with a versatile background that demonstrates out of the box critical thinking and analytical capabilities, as well as a proven ability to bridge organization boundaries and possess a proven track record of driving efforts to a successful conclusion.
• Act Strategically: Foster a consistent understanding of strategy, translate it into defined plans, and "stay the course" to implement it, while anticipating and identifying where change is needed
• Collaborate across organizational boundaries to obtain strategic alignment as needed
• Relationship Building - Will be required to build personal network of business relationships across many different departments, functional and geographic areas
• Experience extracting requirements from business stakeholders using a variety of techniques including facilitating cross-functional requirement gathering sessions
• Proven ability to analyze requirements and clearly communicate those requirements to both business and technical stakeholders in many forms such as verbally, road maps, presentations and solution technical documentation such high level and detailed technical design documents
• Establish and lead a targeted team of expert data analysts and modelers who focus on hands on data modeling, analysis, and design of a data catalog, master/reference data management and data quality solutions
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
Bachelors Degree/high school diploma/GED
• Minimum of 10 years experience in data and analytics
• Hands on experience with Data modelling of reporting systems using dimensional and/or data vault design principles
Minimum of five years experience with platforms such as elasticsearch, SPLUNK, Snowflake, relational databases
• Proficient in the following data skills/techniques/tools - Business Process Modeling, Data Profiling, Metadata management, Data Lineage, Data Security/Privacy, Master Data Management
• Command of data governance and data management best practices and disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence and Analytics project lifecycle (SDLC), tools, technologies, and best practices
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, including cloud environments
• Knowledge of Data mining, data lakes, as well as structured/unstructured data concepts.
• Ability to learn new software, data sources, and skills to improve data management and analytics delivery
• Excellent in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.