You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Cybersecurity Architect do?
Fiserv is looking for a senior architect to lead the strategy and design for the firm’s identity and access management capabilities. This includes strategy to support hundreds of financial services applications that serve many millions of customers. This is a senior-level technical architect role for a large financial technology company and will be responsible for strategy around authentication, authorization and entitlement, secrets management, and application integrations. This position will provide guidance on enhancing current capabilities as well as driving transformational capabilities that provide a better, more secure user experience.
As a Cybersecurity Architect you will:
- Have responsibility for Cybersecurity risk identification, assessment, and evaluation of projects across the enterprise and work with project stakeholders to comprehend identity architecture, design, planned controls, and anticipated threats.
- Will be working with a global team of security architects for a leading financial services company.
- Will work closely with local technology experts to assist in solution architecture. Position will also need to work with risk managers to identify and document ongoing security risks and assist with remediation planning.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience. Expert with multiple application development languages and tools.
- Expert in emerging technologies. Possesses broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise, and industry. Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- Broad knowledge of IT disciplines and how to secure them.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a Cyber Security or Architecture related role.
- Experience with SSO, privileged access management, governance, secrets management solutions, federation
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Mainframe and midrange experience a plus
- Automation and knowledge of APIs
- Able to function independently and perform multiple functions and duties with minimal supervision or guidance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of concepts, philosophies, and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
- Able to solve for greenfield and brownfield solutions
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) and other data security standards. Knowledge of AWS and/or Cloud Technologies.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.