You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FiservProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleIT Audit Manager - Dublin
What does a successful IT Internal Audit Manager do at Fiserv?
Efficiently manage and conduct audit projects as per The Institute of Internal Auditors standards and in accordance with Fiserv global Internal Audit framework and methodologies.
What you will do:
- Project Management – Working as a team leader & resource management.
- Audit Co-ordination & Facilitation - Meetings with key personnel of various work areas.
- Conducting comprehensive Cyber and Technology controls audits, IT General controls (ITGC) audits.
- Planning, conducting technology domain/controls related walkthroughs, drafting, and reviewing process understanding and its controls.
- Preparing planning memos, risk assessment matrix, risk assessment control matrix (RACM) and Internal controls.
- Reviewing Test of Designs and Test of Effectiveness controls
- Performing analytical procedures/analysis to test the effectiveness of controls.
- Document audit procedures and cross reference working papers.
- Create management representation letter comments and recommendations and draft audit reports for management review.
- Validations of audit issues.
- Conducting special reviews / investigations.
- Carrying out audit planning including scheduling and resource allocation.
- Conducting discussions with Management representatives on the audit observations/ findings and preparation of Audit Committee Submissions.
- Conducting internal staff trainings.
- Expected to assign variety of audits including operational, compliance or IT focused under a variety of financial or info-security/cyber security regulations in the US and other international locations in APAC, EMEA, LATAM, etc.,
What you will need to have:
- Computer Services engineering/ BSc/MSc-IT / BCA/MCA degree [with an emphasis in information technology or equivalent degree].
- At least 5 years of managerial experience (overall 10 years of IT Audit experience) in the areas of IT Internal Audit, ITGC, Cyber security, Infrastructure/Network, Compliance & Risk Advisory services preferably in Banking and Financial services domain.
- Strong understanding, capability and skillsets in auditing IT controls, IT risk mitigation and technology related processes reviews.
- Proficiency and knowledge in testing IT General controls (ITGC) reviews, Cyber security controls, Infrastructure audits, application security audits, Network security control risk reviews.
- Good client interfacing skills, team management and drafting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What would be great to have:
Desired certifications: CISA / CISSP / CISM / CCNA certified professionals
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local law enforcement.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.