Business Process Analyst
Join Us! Find Your Forward as a Business Process Analyst Professional at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the global leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
What does a great Business Process Analyst do?
You will use sound data analytics to guide the business on high impacting projects and initiatives. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Leading or provide analytical support utilizing Fiserv’s multiple data warehouses
- Knowledge to develop SQL scripts on Netezza, Oracle, DB2 and SQL server platforms
- Responsible for driving projects and initiatives to meet the overall corporate goals.
- Effectively communicate data findings to all levels of management, clients and sponsors independently
- Ability to understand and calculate financial impacts of projects and initiatives
- Developing cross-functional relationships with other business units and provide analytics as needed.
- Working high impact projects with multiple tracks of work
- Initiating changes within the team process that improve the overall efficiency of the team
- Working independently. Requires little or no supervision to complete responsibilities
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 1+ year of experience with SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or STEM related field
- Knowledge of SQL scripts and ETL (Extract, Transform and Loading) of data
- Proficient in SAS coding with exposure to SAS Enterprise Guide 4, Base SAS 9.2
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong MS Office suite skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Knowledge of web base technologies
- Project management experience
- Utilizing Vizio to create process maps and flows
Travel Required: Less than 10%
WHO WE ARE:
Electronic Payments provides solutions to the financial services industry for electronic billing and payments, online banking and mobile banking, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments, business-to-consumer payments and personal financial account aggregation services. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More