You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FiservProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleSenior NonStop/Tandem Engineer
What does a Senior NonStop Engineer at Fiserv do?
Are you a seasoned HP Tandem NonStop Engineer looking for an exciting challenge? We are seeking a Senior HP Tandem NonStop Engineer to provide technical solutions in a highly visible large enterprise environment.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned HP Tandem NonStop Engineer who is a natural problem solver who can work with both the systems and security side of the platform.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems to ensure 24x7 uptime on the NonStop systems including client related connectivity.
- Develop technical solutions that address complex business problems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
- Work independently and proactively identify and resolve technical issues.
- Establish and implement auditing standards and present evidence to the auditors (internal and external) for PCI, FFIEC, and SOC assessments.
- Assess and implement platform security solutions and configurations
- Applies technical expertise to support the deployment of technology architecture and the total system solutions
- Identifying system performance bottlenecks and recommending performance improvement solutions
- Performs analyses (e.g., performs technical research in order to assess system performance and capacity)
- Provide tier 2/3 support for the entire infrastructure.
- Perform daily continuous improvements on all NonStop servers, including off-platform servers, such as Splunk, Prognosis, Moogsoft, ServicePoint, SharePoint and BackPak servers, their databases, user and data security, etc.
What you will need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience with of Guardian OS, NonStop SQL and NonStop hardware platforms
- 4-year degree in relevant field or 5+ years of related technical experience
- Expertise in configuring systems within the NonStop platform from end to end.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Guardian/OSS, NonStop Web Services (SOAP), XML/JSON
- Strong knowledge of all aspect of Nonstop Security engineering.
- Understanding of encryption and key management
- Knowledge of network protocols and infrastructure
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, Hawaii, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.