Account Development PartnerJob ID R-10078269 Date posted 04/20/2017 City Dallas State/Region Texas Country United States Additional Locations Dallas, Texas; Dublin, Ohio; Phoenix, Arizona; Phoenix - West Dunlap, Arizona
The Biller Solutions Account Management team is organized into vertically oriented teams, or PODS. Teams of Account Executives, Account Development Partners, and Technical Account Managers are led by the Managing Account Executive, and face off with Clients in the Insurance, Utilities, Telecommunications, or Banking/Consumer Finance space. POD members have a direct reporting relationship with the MAE. Each POD may generate between $30 M and $90 M in revenue annually. Account Development Partners are responsible for managing and driving resolution of day-to-day client inquiries. This role will be responsible for managing the operational relationship for over 25 accounts.
About our Business:
Fiserv’s Biller Solutions division offers a portfolio of industry-leading billing and payments products including bill presentment and payment, eBill distribution, and Walk-In payments. These products are used by thousands of financial institutions and direct billers, including most of the top institutions in the country. BillMatrix allows for Billers to collect electronic payments via IVR, Web, and CSR; e-Bill Distribution allows Billers to ‘publish’ electronic bills to Fiserv-hosted Banking front ends/customers; and CheckFreePay provides Billers with the largest bill payment walk-in network in the U.S.
Fiserv is on an aggressive path to define the next generation digital billing and payments experience, with a mission to deliver payment experiences when and where consumers want to consume them.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and driving resolution of day-to-day client inquiries (typically 25+ accounts)
- Liaison between client and internal Fiserv partners relative to issue resolution, maintenance & project engagements, transactional growth initiatives and the like
• Help lead client adoption tactics relative to all installed services
• Responsible for completing regular and ad-hoc client metric reporting, analysis, and applicable recommendations
• Participate in regularly conducted Business Reviews for each client relationship
• Capitalize on day-to-day interactions and relationships in order to help drive the Fiserv relevance and uncover areas of potential growth
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Past tenure in client account management role desired
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience in Payment/Billing (or similar) Industry desired
• Ability to drive issues to resolution under moderate supervision
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess excellent time and task management ability in a fast-paced environment
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.