You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Customer Service Supervisor do?
Do you love coaching and developing employees into stars? Do you equate a sense of urgency with an opportunity to show how you can shine? If your answer is yes, don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity-apply today!
You will play a meaningful role in the Bank Services Division as you will be responsible for leading a team of 15-18 associates to deliver outstanding customer service in an inbound call-handling environment.
This will be an internal CCO promotion and will not be posted. Knowledge of the card issuing side of the business is beneficial along with system knowledge of Evolve, 3270 and Star Station. The position is a second shift schedule so please consider this before applying.
Scope of Job:
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are required. Personal computer experience is required. Uses computerized system for tracking performance, handling escalated calls and gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Using established procedures and working under limited to no direct supervision. Requires extensive coaching/developing skills and knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character. Involves a high level of responsibility. Depending on tenure/previous managerial experience, expectation is that regular job tasks are performed with little direction/supervision. Strategic thinking, high-level evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
• Providing coaching, support, career mentorship and feedback to associates on performance, and career goals.
• Ensuring company policies and processes are followed. Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, training, professional development and correction action.
• Performing quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve and implement measures to improve performance.
• Leading workflow distribution and floor management to ensure service levels are consistently met and resolve complex called out client concerns and disputes.
• Recruiting by interviewing and making effective hiring recommendations and develop and implement process improvements, and effective mange change to ensure departmental objectives are met/
• Motivating/inspiring team members.
• Being accountable for team’s performance and understands the importance of achieving goals to guide the business to the next level of performance.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 1+ year of call center team management experience.
• Demonstrated expertise with call center applications.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• High School diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience in environment in Financial Services specifically Bank Services
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our Electronic Payments solutions. These products provide the financial services industry electronic billing and payments, online banking and mobile banking, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments, business-to-consumer payments and personal financial account aggregation services. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.