You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr Certification Analyst do?
Lead client certification integrations of new Enterprise/National clients and/or partners with a wide range of products onto TeleCheck platforms! In this role you will be providing clients and stakeholders a technical contact for their certification and integration onto the TeleCheck platform managing both client and internal teams towards target dates crucial to the implementation while ensuring all specification and compliance mandates are provided within transaction packets for successful payments.
- Manage the overall certification and integration including discovery, specification review, technical set ups, issue resolution, product integration, network configuration and reporting.
- Review and consult on transaction packets, format and responses based on transaction and payment scripting.
- Driving complex, high priority TeleCheck certification project phases of larger programs.
- Coordinating, scheduling and planning resource activities to ensure timely and effective project delivery.
- Finding opportunities to streamline integrations to improve certification efficiency.
- Assist in developing testing protocols for enhancements to TeleCheck products and internal environments.
- Manage various internal migrations required to fulfill compliance mandates.
- Partner with network and transmission resources to manage client and partner reporting, firewall and IP connectivity.
As a Sr Certification Analyst you can look forward to:
- Interacting with clients and helping them drive to success!
- Using both your technical skills and project management skills.
- Being a part of an encouraging team environment while still being an individual contributor.
Basic Qualification for Consideration:
- 5 years of Fiserv system experience or relevant payment processing
- 4 years of technical experience preferably client facing
- Ability to work independently with little management guidance
- Strong understanding of Fiserv, TeleCheck products.
- High school diploma is required
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration
- Knowledge of payment specifications or transaction packet formatting
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.