You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Client Support Specialist do?
You will provide second level support to the Client Managed/Small Business operations teams through transferred calls from front level associates. You'll also processes email requests from our business and bank partners. Critical change processing and audit functions reside within the role. All work must be resolved with a high level of focus on client satisfaction, timely and appropriate communication to partners along with ensuring risk mitigation and revenue retention for Fiserv. This position impacts the financial success of the organization.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Handle escalations from business partners and Bank of America or Fiserv Leadership in a professional manner, displaying tact and diplomacy
• Manage repricing activities and ensure accuracy of account information
• Conduct follow up activities to ensure satisfaction with client, internal partners and external bank partners
• Follow Quality Control processes to ensure accurate resolution, mitigate client financial impact and reputational loss for Fiserv
• Act as subject matter expert support for special projects/meetings
• Act as a voice of the customer and a champion of operational and business needs by recognizing process failures/improvements and escalate appropriately, often with suggested improvement plan
You're the kind of person who:
• Is resourceful at finding the right business partners to support day to day work, escalations and project related requests. Ability to not only identify correct resources, but ensure full engagement and thorough follow through
• Acts with integrity and communicates to peers, managers and key stakeholders in an appropriate and positive manner
• Has knowledge of products, systems, service model and segment support
• Understands complex procedural information, and analyzing account information
• Has superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Constructively handles disagreements or conflicts to reach a win/win situation
• Communicates clearly:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• At least one year of experience with merchant processing with Fiserv or Bank of America Merchant Services
• At least one year of second level support experience in the Merchant environment
• Willing to work a flexible work schedule
• Meeting Business Objectives or Development Goals for current Fiserv role
• Meeting attendance expectations in current Fiserv role
• Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for eight years, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.